Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Couldn't crack IIT JEE, couldn't crack CAT. what next?

"And the CAT score came. Missed again. Everyone feels I am worthless. Worthless because a question paper is deciding my fate?"

A social stigma attached to our system. We celebrate victory but fail to accept failure gracefully.
Three Idiots sensitized on this issue, the movie grossed millions. Bot what happens to millions of students have lost on their morale due to rejection in these few hours tests.

Yes IIMs and IITs stand out in the list of institutes. Yes its good to attend them. But its amazing to create your own path. Look around, many of successful people are college dropouts. I have a friend who dropped out IIT as he realized it is not his cup of tea and now running his own start up. I have always believed that God has better plans for us than what we have for ourselves. Chetan Bhagat attended both IIT and IIM but ended up being a writer. Some of my friends talk a lot about world economy, I feel so dumb at times being around them. But then I have a quality of motivating others. So I tell myself "look I can motivate people, so what they know how US economy is doing." So keep yourself motivated. You are unique, you have your own story, so make your own path.

Success is a pie, every one who is true to himself will have his share of it. People become Artists/ photographer/ home maker even after attending these institutions. There is no point in pondering over what is over. Look over , look around there is a purpose for each one of us. Just identity that purpose and move on.

A few hours test will never ever be able to decide somebody's fate. You may strive for success, u may fail. But if you continue to try for success, you will succeed one day.
Patience is viable and after all Rome was not built in a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.